Monday, August 5, 2013

Hiatus Friday


Finally Friday is here !!
Yeayyers. Jumaat is the best. Esok boleh tido. hihihihihihi.
Well, semalam iftar with my teams dekat Cyberview Lodge. Hah, that was my frist time been there and everything is good. And the food is super sedap. more than 200 choices of food. Gile kau?? Ingatkan rumors je, tapi sebenarnye betul memang benar sekali.
Me and Nadiah makan 3 round kot. and last last giveup sebab full gila. 
When back to Damansara Perdana sebab nak amik my car dekat menara and on the way balik tu jamm. Like seriously? Its 10 o'clock kot. Sabar adjew and memang tak sabar gila nak sampai rumah. Nak tido. Eeeee, aku ni tido je kan kejenye. Hihihihihi

Abaikan my unhealthy sleep habits sebab I can/t help it. I just love to sleep.
Today Ein my cousin tanya about balik raya. Never see her since she get back from Jeddah. Menghilang dan hanyut dengan ElRachid. Fine !

Okay lah, see you in the next entry.
I just wanna have a great weekend. I would say :)

No comments: