Friday, January 27, 2012

2

*ni gambar tak pakai make up okehh



Salam,
how's your day? Is it great or in the opposite? Mine is bored. Haha.
*biase la cuti sem kan. hikhiks
And today I'm gonna share with you guys what exact foundation that I'm using. Previously, masa kite study dekat UiTM Jengka dulu, I'm not that kind of person yang suka jaga muka and all. Atau nama lain nye I'm not a make up type.hukhuk.
*trust me. kalau tak caye gak. tanyae kawan2 Jengka kite. :p
And so, after I do my very first skin check by
Skinz, I actually been told that I have a bad skin. My face is having a dry skin and pore problems. And that so, kite pun insaf and start to find a suitable product la kan. At first, I am so obsessed untuk nampak lebih cerah. Haha. This is real story okay. I often share information about skin product with my bestfriend 'Teha'. And after that I found that Garnier is the best product that suit well with my skin. Garnier ni ade banyak type taw. Garnier Light, Aqua, Ultra Lift etc. Di sebabkan obsesi nak cerah kan kulit beli la Garnier Light. Kah3. First, I'm using their facial cleanser. Wangi taw, ade bau lemon lemon skit. sukaa taw. And yang paling penting this it improve my skin tone.
source from google
Bole check yang Garnier ni dermatology tested taw. Verified la ni. :)
Pastu, kite juga menggunakan Garnier punya moisturizer. This product I recommend you guys pakai sebab moisturizer ni work best for me. But some of my friends cakap, Garnier moisturizer tak bagus, but masing masing punya pendapat la kan. hehe. Bile kite apply dekat muka, it is soo light and absorbed well in my face and of course it make my skin tone look more even. It contains a SPF even its too high, but who cares? HAHA.
*source from google
Thats it untuk product Garnier. In the next entry I will share with you about my foundation and others product that I apply to my face. Huehueue.

No comments: